TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Official Fiat Website
This is an official website of Fiat, a trading style of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd . You should read these conditions carefully before using this site. You should also read any specific terms and conditions published on this site that apply to individual services on this website.
In the UK, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd supports the well-known brands of Fiat, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Professional (“Brands”). References to the Brands, “we” or “us” are to be read as references to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd. References to “Fiat Group ” refer to Stellantis N.V. and its subsidiary companies. References to “you” are to be read as references to the person who is using this website.
As a user of our website (referred to as “you” or “your”) you acknowledge that such use is subject to our terms and conditions set out below. Please read the terms and conditions set out here before using this website. By using this website, you will be giving your consent to abiding by these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to consent to the terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
You undertake to be responsible for your own use of this website and to use this website only for lawful purposes. You may not use this website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. Any and all information and data submitted by you must be accurate and comply with all applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Information About Us
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd (company registration number 00201514), is a private limited company registered in England and Wales.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd’s registered office and main trading address are at Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 1ND.
The VAT registration number of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd is 578353209.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of FCA Italy SpA, Corso G. Agnelli 200, 10135 Torino, Italy, Registro Imprese Torino / Fiscal code n. 07973780013. A single member company.
FCA Italy SpA is a company within the Stellantis N.V. group of companies. Corporate office: Taurusavenue 1, 2132 LS, Hoofddorp, The Netherlands. Netherlands.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd trading as Fiat is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain consumer credit-related activities. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd’s authorised firm reference number is 690247.
1. You agree to use this website for your own personal non-commercial use.
2. This website contains links to other third parties' websites which, if clicked on, result in you leaving this website and entering a third-party site. We do not control these sites and make no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any information or products displayed on those sites or assume any responsibility or liability for these sites. These links are provided for information and convenience only and do not amount to a promotion or endorsement of any product, company or service described. Similarly, the presence of any third-party advertisement on this website is not an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services highlighted.
3. You may not create links to this website without our express written permission. You will not attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this website (including but not limited to) uploading corrupt data or viruses.
Intellectual Property Rights/Copyright;4. All information, text, images and layout displayed on this website are the exclusive property of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd t/a Fiat, other FCA US LLC companies, or their respective business partners . All rights in this website and the material on it are reserved and no rights of any kind in it shall pass to you. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or stored in any retrieval system of any nature, without the written permission of the copyright holder, application for which shall be made to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd t/a Fiat. You are only permitted to print, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from this website without our prior permission:
- • to the extent necessary for you to access and view this website online on your computer.
- • to the extent that this website provides downloading or printing facilities (such as wallpaper, screensavers and other utilities from the site.
5. All names, marks, logos and images identifying Fiat vehicles are the proprietary marks of FCA US LLC. All other trademarks, brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, brand names, product names or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
6. We do not warrant that this website will operate without interruption or be error free or that it will be free of computer viruses or other harmful applications. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
7. We provide this website on an 'as is' basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this website may be out of date at the time you view it or contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and we are under no obligation to update the information although we aim to do so. All our liability howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to condition 9 below.
8. Due to technical limitations, the colours of vehicles shown on the site may not match the actual colour.
9. Neither we nor any of our directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or its contents. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies (subject to condition 10 below) to all loss or damage of any kind, however it arises (even if foreseeable) including (without limitation) (i) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, (ii) loss of data, income or profit (iii) loss of or damage to property (iv) wasted management or office time and (v) claims of third parties.
10. None of the exclusions and limitations in conditions 7, 8 and 9 are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents of for fraudulent misrepresentation.
11. The prices indicated for new vehicles are the list prices published to our dealer network, and which may be subject to change. Price of accessories excludes fitting and painting where required.
12. Products offered for sale may differ from those described or illustrated on this website due to later production changes in specification, components or place of manufacture. The contents of this website are therefore not to be treated as representation as to the current availability of products or services as described or as to products actually offered for sale. The right is reserved to make changes at any time, without notice, to price, colours, materials, equipment, specification and models, and also to discontinue models.
13. We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms or any other terms displayed on this website at any time without notice by posting the modified terms on this website and any such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting on the website. Your continued use and access of this website will be deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms. (This will not affect contracts concluded on the basis of prior versions of the relevant terms.)
14. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service and/or information we provide on this website without notice.
15. These terms of web-site use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between you and us.
16. If any part of these terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these terms will not be affected.
SPOTiCAR APPROVED USED VEHICLES
18. SPOTiCAR is the official approved used programme of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd trading as Fiat. When searching for a used vehicle on this website, we will direct you to SPOTiCAR where you will be able to search through a selection of approved used vehicles available to purchase from our network of SPOTiCAR approved retailers.